The website www.beatyourquote.co.uk is operated by Money Media Ltd. For the purpose of our promotion and introduction services, Money Media Ltd is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 571896.
Money Media are fully committed to protecting and respecting your privacy - we take this very seriously. Please see below for how your data is handled and stored: This policy, alongside our terms and conditions and any other form of justifiable document referred to on it, assures that any personal data that we receive from you, or collect, will be processed by us.
To coincide and for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Money Media Ltd,c/o Money media,
Money Media Ltd
19 Appleton Court,
Information that may be required of you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
To obtain certain financial products you will be asked to submit details or fill in forms on our website. In relation to this it may be relevant or even required of us due to the provision of service we undertake to store your information. This could include anything from the details you provide initially or financial information; we may also need to ask you a few details in case of an error with the site.
In relation to contact with our customers, we may keep a record of discussions/emails that have taken place. We may also ask for details of your visits to the site. This could be relation to location, communication or traffic data that you access but it may not be limited to this. We may ask you to help us in collecting feedback, by filling in surveys that can be used for research and amendment purposes.
It may be valuable to us as a company to carry details of your transactions when you are purchasing on our site. Transactions are co-ordinated by our third party partners as either an intermediary partner or a broker or in contrast; directly to a provider - for example a mortgage outlet.
All information that has been gathered and processed will only remain on file until it is deemed to be insufficient. The maximum time span we will keep your records on file will be 10 years.Where do we store your personal data records?
- Your personal information may be stored in a region outside of the European economic area (EEA)
- Such an operation may be initiated by staff outside of the EEA who either work for us or one of the third party suppliers you get in contact with when you access our site.
We gather data on visitors to the site and process it for statistical reasons. Some of this information may relate to you such as how often you visit the site and how you use it. We do this in order to provide an efficient service which is reliable pleasant and helpful to use for all users.The use and security of your data
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- name; date of birth; gender; job title; profession;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as mortgage value repayments;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
It is essential that we disclose your information to those third parties that match your enquiry so that you receive appropriate responses. We hold all of your personal data under strict regulation and use it only to assist with your enquiries.Our use of data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Sites. Data may be used by us and our partner companies for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- to enable you to access and use the Services of us and our partner companies;
- to personalise aspects of our overall service to you;
- to communicate with you;
- to process a transaction between you and a third party;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- transmission by SMS text of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact by telephone with promotion materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site;
- to offer you a free comparison on products and services such as insurances and utilities;
- your rights in relation to your data;
- you have the right to a copy of the personal information we store on you;
- we will rectify any inaccuracies. (In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we charge £10 for information requests.) You are entitled to know the information we collect on you its purpose and the manner and extent of processing. This we have outlined above.
You are further entitled to know, and we confirm above, that we collect only such information as is necessary and not excessively to the purposes of the site.
We collect no sensitive personal information within the meaning of Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not transfer data to jurisdictions with inadequate personal privacy laws. Your data will not be transferred to the United States unless it is to bodies that have adequate personal privacy provisions that accord with the Safe Harbour agreements between the US and the EU.De-registration and un-subscribing from emails:
If you would like your personal details completely removing from the site, please email email@example.com or you can write to us at; The Data Officer, Money Media Ltd. 19 Appleton Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7AR.
To contact us, please write to us at Money Media Ltd, 19 Appleton Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7AR. Alternatively please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01924 229 200.